12 Combat Tips for 1.14+ Minecraft
1. Preload crossbows
2. Piercing enchant can make a shield useless
3. Food gives you health, so use it!
4. Use a bow because it is more powerful than a diamond sword
5. Notice the attack cooldown, don’t spam click
6. Critical hits matter, know how to get them
7. Load your criticals while you block
8. Axes will disable the shield sometimes
9. Cut through armor with fire, and poison
10. Bridge diagonally
11. Use your keys instead of the scroll wheel
12. Use melee and range with a bow in your offhand
Check Out OMGchad Merch at http://helloomg.com
● DISCORD: http://discord.gg/omgcraft
● TWITTER: http://twitter.com/omgchad
● INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/omgchad
● TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/omgchad
● PATREON: http://patreon.com/omgchad
● OMGCHAD: http://youtube.com/omgchad
● EMAIL: [email protected]
DedicatedMC kindly provides my Minecraft servers! For 15% off your first month, use my code “OMGChad” (no quotes) link: http://dedimc.promo/omgchad http://dedimc.promo/omgchad .
Support OMGcraft – Minecraft Tips & Tutorials! by subscribing to them on YouTube.