How Mob Spawning Works in Minecraft
As promised: A summary.
– no player within 24 blocks spherical
– light level 7 or darker
– must spawn on top of opaque block with +2 blocks of headroom
– no player within 32 blocks in 30 seconds (2.47%/sec)
– immediately at 128 blocks distance
– no despawn if name tag or picked up item
Link to the Minecraft wiki: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Spawn
Music: Intro: “I See Fire” (Kygo Remix)
Have any suggestions, criticism or questions? Please don’t hesitate and post a comment! Cheers, Nic. 🙂 ☮ .
Support NiclasBlocko’s Minecraft by subscribing to them on YouTube.